It’s that time of year again where love is in the air! And what better way to celebrate than by getting dolled up for your special someone? But if you’re not sure where to start when it comes to your bridal makeup, have no fear! We’ve put together a list of 8 Indian bridal makeup tutorials that you can follow in 2022, so you can look your best on your big day.
The Classic Red Lip
1. The Classic Red Lip: Indian brides usually go for a classic red lip to match their red bindi. This is a timeless look that always looks beautiful. To achieve this look, start by lining your lips with a red lip liner. Then, fill in your lips with a red lipstick. Add a touch of gloss in the center of your bottom lip for extra dimension.
2. The Bold Smokey Eye: If you want to go for a more dramatic look, try a bold smokey eye. Start by applying a dark eyeshadow to your lid and crease. Then, use a lighter shade to highlight the inner corner of your eye. Line your eyes with black eyeliner and finish with some mascara.
3. The Glowing Skin: Indian brides always have beautiful, glowing skin. To achieve this look, start by applying a foundation that matches your skin tone. Then, add some concealer to areas that need it. Use a bronzer or blush to add some color to your cheeks. Finally, set everything with a translucent powder.
The Bold Blue Lip
Indian bridal makeup often features a bold blue lip. This is a striking look that is perfect for a bride who wants to make a statement on her wedding day. To achieve this look, start by applying a base coat of lipstick. Then, use a blue lipstick to line your lips. Fill in your lips with the blue lipstick, and then add a layer of clear gloss or glitter for extra shine.
The Glowing complexion
Achieving a glowing complexion is an important part of Indian bridal makeup. To achieve this look, start by applying a foundation that matches your skin tone perfectly. Then, use a concealer to cover up any blemishes or dark circles. Next, apply a bronzer or blush to
The Pink Pout
Indian bridal makeup tutorials often focus on creating a perfect pink pout. This can be achieved by using a lip liner to outline the lips and then filling them in with a pink lipstick. To make the color last longer, it is important to use a lip primer before applying the lipstick.
2. The Eye Makeup
Eye makeup is another important aspect of Indian bridal makeup. Typically, dark eyeshadow is used to create a smoky effect. false eyelashes are also commonly worn to give the eyes a more dramatic look.
3. The Hair
The hair is often styled in an updo for Indian bridal makeup. This helps to keep the hair out of the face so that the makeup can be applied more easily. Sometimes, flowers or other decorations are added to the hair as well.
Overall, there are many different aspects to consider when doing Indian bridal makeup. These three tips will help you create a beautiful and glamourous look for your big day.
The Glittery Eye
Indian bridal makeup is usually very heavy and dramatic. A lot of attention is paid to the eyes, and they are usually adorned with lots of glitter and jeweled accents. This tutorial shows you how to create a glittery eye look that is perfect for an Indian bride.
First, start by applying a light eyeshadow all over your lid. Then, use a dark eyeshadow to create a smokey effect around the outer corner of your eye. Next, apply a glittery eyeshadow to your lid. Be sure to use a glitter primer beforehand to help the shadow stay in place. Finally, line your eyes with black eyeliner and add lots of mascara.
This look is definitely dramatic, but it is perfect for an Indian bride who wants to stand out on her wedding day.
The Smokey Eye
The smokey eye is a classic look that never goes out of style. It’s perfect for an Indian bride who wants to create a dramatic, sultry look.
To create a smokey eye, start by applying a dark eyeshadow to your lid and crease. Then, use a lighter eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone and inner corner of the eye. Next, line your eyes with a black eyeliner and finish with several coats of mascara.
For an extra touch of glamour, add false lashes or apply some glitter to the inner corner of the eye.
The Natural Look
1. The Natural Look: Indian bridal makeup tutorials often focus on creating a natural look. This involves using light foundation, concealer, and powder to even out the skin tone. blush, bronzer, and highlight are then used to create a natural glow. Eye makeup is usually kept light and natural as well, with just a touch of mascara and eyeliner. The lips are usually stained with a natural color or left bare. This makeup look is all about keeping things simple and letting your natural beauty shine through.
2. The Bold Look: If you want something a bit more bold, there are Indian bridal makeup tutorials for that as well. For this look, you’ll need a full coverage foundation and concealer to create a flawless base. Bronzer, blush, and highlight are then used to create contours and add dimension to the face. The eyes are usually smokey and dramatic, with winged eyeliner and lots of mascara. The lips are usually bold and dramatic as well, with a dark lipstick or gloss. This is a perfect makeup look for making a statement on your wedding day.
The Traditional Look
Indian brides traditionally wear a red bindi, which is a dot that is placed in the center of the forehead. They also wear kajal, which is a type of eyeliner, on their lower lash line. Indian brides usually wear blush on their cheeks and lipstick that is either red or pink.
To get the traditional look, start by applying a red bindi in the center of your forehead. Then, line your lower lash line with kajal. Apply blush to your cheeks and finish with a red or pink lipstick.
There you have it – Indian bridal makeup tutorials to follow in 2022! We hope that you found these helpful and that they give you some inspiration for your own bridal makeup look. Remember to focus on what makes you feel beautiful and confident, and don’t be afraid to experiment with different products and techniques until you find the perfect combination for your big day.